Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Enlightened



SONG VERSION:

I’m enlightened, to the core
Life’s a gift, I ask no more
Root cause of life on fire
Lies in having a burning desire

Life ain’t no race, there’s so many hints,
I know, God will, show the way,
I see myself, at the starting line,
This journey looks so fine…

Oh Oh Oh ohhh, I’m gonna shine tonight
Oh Oh Oh ohhh, I wanna feel alive

When sorrows, lie within,
Lights chosen, to be so dim,
In one corner, of your home,
You want be, left alone.

Let those tears fall down from your eyes,
They’ll take away the sufferings along,
If not expressed, no one would know,
The pain you never show

Oh Oh Oh ohhh, I’m gonna shine tonight
Oh Oh Oh ohhh, I wanna feel alive

When things fall apart, you wonder why,
Don’t look down, keep your head high.
The world will seem a better place,
Deep within, you’ll find solace…

Oh Oh Oh ohhh, I’m gonna shine tonight,
Oh Oh Oh ohhh, I wanna feel alive 

    
ORIGINAL POEM VERSION:

Enlightened I feel to the core
Enjoy life’s gifts ask for no more
The root cause of a life on fire
Lies in having a burning desire

Life’s a marathon unlike a sprint
Showing the doors God gives many hints
I see myself at the starting line
This journey starts again, it looks so fine

I am not the Buddha to be telling you this
Just peeped inside on what did I miss
Keep working hard on what you ever wanted
Believe in yourself and the wish will be granted

Till now I was sulking, kept feeling low
I am just another seeker, I came to know
Always optimistic like now, I want to stay
And save many lives is all that I pray….

10.06.09

No comments: