Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Lovestory


Flowers bloomed in my heart, I know not why,
Stars twinkled in my eyes, I know not why,
Life looked so perfect, I know not why.

Then I decided to give it a thought
I asked my mind, my heart and soul
Eureka! I’ve found my answer
Yes, I know now that I’m in love.

Day and night I’m thinking of her
Sunrise and sunset I’m thinking of her
Everything goes so fast around
Yet time seems to have come to a standstill.

I thought & thought…I was going crazy,
So decided to express the feeling from within
Taking a chance one day I told her
And waited patiently for her answer……..

Life had changed completely for now
I was getting impatient, restless
Every minute seemed like an hour & hour seemed like a day
Every time I thought of her, the bubbles of expectation popped in my heart

Now the day has finally come and my happiness knows no bounds
Getting ready for the perfect charismatic look
Thinking that the clouds of darkness will disappear today
With a smile, I left for her……

Met her at the corner of the road
Our eyes met and my heart beat fast
Just waiting for her reply
With a mystical smile, she said……NO

My heart broke into a million pieces
My smile had evaded me
It seemed someone had stabbed me in the heart
Dejected, I turned to go.

Sitting quietly under a tree
I thought to myself-Why am I showing no feelings?
Suddenly, my face lit up as I said to myself
Why should I cry? I have not lost anything
I lost someone who did not love me,
But she lost someone who really loved her…

Next morning was a new beginning, the wind buzzed in my ears
The birds chirped and gave me strength
The fragrance of the flowers made me calm
Life looked so beautiful once again
For me that girl was just a bait
God said-For true love now my child you have to wait….

No comments: