Thursday, July 26, 2012

Things to do before I die.


Inspired by the “Things to do before you die” on Travel and Living and "The Buried Life" on VH1, I often wondered what my list would look like. So at 25 years of age, the following is what I would want to do before my life’s clock stops ticking someday.

1) Drive a Supercar at more than 250 Km/ Hr preferably on Autobahn.
2) Go for a long bike road trip with friends across mountains and rivers.
3) Go skydiving and bungee jumping.
4) Open a charitable hospital in the name of my late grandfather.
5) Be a part of a rock band as lyricist, singer and guitarist.
6) Do theater.
7) Make a short movie.
8) Write a novel, and at least get my blog published as a book for me to read.
9) Spot a UFO and catch it on film.
10) A ride in a fighter jet.
11) Go camping on the banks of the Ganga.
12) Six pack abs.
13) Have a cabinet full of trophies and certificates.
14) Go for a past life regression therapy session and know who I really was before.
15) Make a retirement home in the garb of nature.
16) Become a public figure.
17) Buy a 2-seater convertible, a 4x4 SUV and a cruiser superbike.
18) Start an NGO for education of under privileged kids.
19) Feel the thrill of a standing ovation for me from hundreds together.
20) Feel the exhilaration on accomplishing something impossible and punching the air.
21) Test fire a machine gun and all the different arms and ammunition I can.
22) Learn as many musical instruments as possible.
23) Visit Egypt and go gambling in Vegas.
24) Do an “Into the wild” or “Motorcycle Diaries” – Set out on an adventure not knowing what to expect.
25) Fulfill every dream of my parents and be the most ideal son, brother, husband and father.

5 comments:

Swapnil Rai said...

hope ur dreams cm true...n i wud b waitn fr dse six pack abs..:P

Krissa Mae said...

liked the number 12... hahaha.. :)

Neal Shah said...

Nice...which one is first on your mind from your list?

Saurabh Yadav said...

Loved it...nice

Facebook - Neal Shah, Jitendra Choudhary, Swapnil Rai said...

Liked !